This is a special episode that started as a conversation I had on a friend’s podcast. I kept it very real and honest and dove deep into the story of my beauty business, the many ups and downs of starting this business, all of the opportunities that it has opened up for me and my life and how I made the tough transition from struggling mom to thriving CEO.
Ten years in the beauty industry has taught me a lot of valuable lessons.. I’ve made countless mistakes but I’ve always held myself accountable and that is where growth happens. The more I grew, the more I wanted to share my journey and my knowledge. This led me to begin teaching others how to start their own beauty businesses and how to thrive while doing so.
Tune in to hear more about my background and learn how I turned the challenges that came my way into the fuel that drove me to achieve massive success as a beauty business owner and how you can do the same!
- Tasks every beauty business owner needs to do when starting out
- Customer service vs customer experience.
- Balancing boundaries and compassion.
- Creating lifelong customers.
- Getting your first paying client.
- How to skyrocket your new business.
- Teaching others how to build beauty businesses.
- What it takes to excel in the beauty industry.
Subscribe and Review
Like what you heard today and want to make sure you never miss an episode? Subscribe to this podcast and leave an Apple Podcasts review so others can discover and learn what Beauty Boss is all about!