In today’s episode I interview Shannelle Niemiec, who is the founder of Sunna Tan, SunnaSmile, and The Stir Agency. She started out doing mobile spray tans with a little tent she brought to people’s houses. Over the years, she has expanded her brand in amazing ways and built out umbrella companies under the Sunna name.
Shannelle and I met years ago when she gave me a mobile spray tan. I was inspired by her business and it was a driving force behind starting my own business in the beauty industry.
In this episode, we’re talking all about our individual journeys and how we have grown our businesses. Shannelle is also going to share some of her best tips for growing a business in the beauty industry. These are the things she’s learned after being in this industry for 13 years so tune in to learn from her incredible expertise!
- How Shannelle and I have inspired one another in our businesses.
- The biggest mistake she made on her journey.
- How creative people get in their own way.
- The scariest thing that’s ever happened in Shannelle’s business.
- The best pivots beauty businesses made during the pandemic.
- The secret to having a business that stays the course.
- Why customer service is so important.
- Branding tips.
Download the BeautyBoss app!
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Beauty Boss is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!